Introduction to 3 foundation cues for the wing jumps and UKI Beginner Speedstakes sequencing.
Learn the proper techniques in teaching your dog to perform the wing jumps independently and the handler will learn simple handling skills for sequencing.
You will also start to run courses similar to UKI Beginner Speedstakes level.
- Min: 3 dogs, Max 8 dogs (Dogs 5 months and above)
- All dogs must be free from contagious illnesses, fleas & ticks, joints issues and other health issues.
- Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. We welcome dogs who are timid or reserved.
- 1 Hour Per Session
- Number of Sessions: Contact Us
INTRODUCTION TO AGILITY EQUIPMENTS
- Introduction to Tyre Jump
- Introduction to Long Jump
- Introduction to Wall Jump
- Foundation cues for Wing Jump
- UKI Beginner Speedstakes sequencing
LEARN THE PROPER TECHNIQUES
- Teaching your dog to perform the Wing Jump with independence
- Building value for the different obstacles
- Running a simple sequence with speed and flow
Renate Marktscheffel31 Jul 2016
I moved to Singapore from Germany with my mongrel Lulu. We had practiced agility already for a while, and I was worried we might not be able to continue the beloved sport here. But then I found Shanice and Supernova! We went to agility level 3 classes and I was amazed about the quality of practice setup, individual help, on the point tips, overall good mood throughout practice, and the advancement of Lulu's and my skills within just 3 lessons. We will definitely continue!
Maureen Huang14 Mar 2016
Telly attended the level 2 agility training with Shanice. Telly looked forward to each class and enjoyed all the running and jumping. I loved being able to do dog sports with Telly and building on our bond and teamwork. Thank you Shanice for your patience and the many helpful tips. What I liked best was the use of a positive approach to training and how you made it a fun experience for the dogs. I also really liked the top notch equipment and nice turf field that we trained at.
Donna Weliveinaflat19 Dec 2016
Donna attended a set of 8 basic agility classes with Shanice at Bishan Park. It was at an affordable rate and at a very accessible location for us. We had a trial session with Shanice before we decided to join the course. Shanice was very patient with Donna who was fearful of tunnels and needed more time to learn to run through them. In general, I was very comfortable with Shanice.
Wong Seng Wai1 Sep 2015
Astro, my 2 year old BC has just completed his Agility Level#1 with SuperNova and he has done well. Trainer Shanice has been very patience and flexible throughout the course. Thus most handlers and dogs were able to keep up with course. I have also learnt alot of her very positive handling technique.