Training will be based on our successful training program with our border collie, Zeal ( 6 yrs old currently ) & Finn ( 8 mths old currently ).
Zeal represented Singapore twice at World Agility Open Championship achieving TOP 30 placings n getting into the Finals. Zeal is also a therapy dog, bringing joy into the life of the beneficiaries.
Our trainer, Shanice will guide you from puppy training to basic obedience, dog fitness n dog agility. This program will last through the 1 year of your puppy or dog’s life. Suitable for all healthy and friendly dogs from 2.5mths to 12yrs old.
Only $1,200 if you sign up by end Aug 2017. All these will usually cost more than $2,500 if you sign up individually.
WHY SIGN UP FOR THIS PROGRAM
- 1 full year of trainings with unlimited advices for puppy & dog behaviour issues
- Professional guidance from puppyhood to adulthood
- Proven n tested successful program
- Great for hyperactive dogs, dogs who can’t focus, dogs with slight socialization issues
Watch your puppy matures into a well behaved n well socialized dog, explore n unleash its potential in dog agility.
- 4 sessions — socialization at different locations
- 7 sessions — Good Canine Citizen (basic obedience)
- 4 sessions — K9 Fitness Class
- 6 sessions — Agility Level 1
- 7 mths — Progressive agility
1st 5mths of your dog’s training to build a very good and solid foundation and bonding with you.
The next 7 mths, you will unleash your dog’s potential in dog agility, progressing through the agility class at your dog’s pace.