Being a dog owner can be a source of joy and great companionship. However, your dog needs to be well trained and socialised to cultivate good habits in it. Hence, it is necessary to obedience train your pet dog.
Don’t believe the old cliche which advises waiting until your dog is 6 months old before starting to train him! Doing so will only lead to a young adult dog with unstructured behaviour and many behavioural issues ie resource guarding, leash pulling, chewing, reactive to dogs & people, which could have been avoided.
Private Home Training Program is highly recommended for the below:
- Puppy has not completed vaccinations
- Family who has no transport to attend group classes
- Family who is not available on weekends to attend group classes
- Family facing toilet training issues with their puppies or dogs
- Family facing behaviour issues with their puppies or dogs at home
- Family with dogs who are afraid of stepping out of their houses
- And Other behaviour issues
- 6 Sessions
- 1 Hour Per Session
- Curriculum is customized according to your dog’s behaviour and your needs
Elena Tan2 Jan 2017
My Beagle pup Echo completed her 6 weeks private lessons with Trainer Shanice. I'm thankful Shanice was very patient and understanding with us during the lessons. My goal is for Echo to one day do agility and play frisbee. It's a challenge with a Beagle, but with the help from Shanice we are now one step closer to that goal. 🙂
Brandon Tan6 Feb 2017
First I would like to thanks Shanice for being the trainer for my MS Bogie.Today is graduation day for Bogie to complete his 6 weeks Puppy private class with her. Both myself, my wife n i had learned a lot from her. Shanice had been very patience n had shared her experience with us. it was great n beneficial attending her class. Well done...Shanice!!!
Yan Huan27 May 2015
Our kirei, a shiba inu at 3yrs old had just completed a course of private training conducted by shanice at the comfort of our house. We are very happy that our choice of private training has helped kirei to learn to pee at home.