Agility Level 6 (Speedy See-Saw)
Dogs with the following behaviour issues are not suitable to attend our agility group classes:
- Dogs that are not friendly to human and/or other dogs
- Dogs who can’t stop barking (excessive barking)
- Dogs who charge n lunges at human and/ or other dogs (reactive issue)
- Dogs with aggression issues with humans and/ or other dogs
Dogs found to have these issues in our agility classes will be advised to attend private training to address these issues.
About Agility Level 6 (Speedy See-Saw)
Introduction to See-Saw.
Learn the proper techniques in teaching your dog to perform the See-Saw in a safe and yet fast manner. 2 on 2 off will be the preferred performance on See Saw.
Our techniques have produced dogs in the competition that are good in their contacts and fast in performance.
Do note that we will train you according to your dog’s progress.
- 1 Hour Per Session
- Min: 3 dogs, Max 8 dogs (Dogs 8 months and above)
- All dogs must be free from contagious illnesses, fleas & ticks, joints issues and other health issues
- Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. We welcome dogs who are timid or reserved
Introduction to Contact Equipments
- Introduction to See-Saw
Learning The Proper Techniques
- Teaching your dog to perform the See-Saw using 2 on 2 off technique
- Learn the proper way of introducing the See-Saw to your dog in a positive way
- Learn See-Saw on the ground, lowered height and eventually full height