About Progressive Obedience
After completing the basic obedience in the Good Canine Citizen, sign up for the Progressive Obedience Program to bring the basic obedience to the next level where your dog learns more advanced obedience and life-saving skills.
Your dog will learn how to heel off-leash, do stationary sit, down, stand at a distance, drop on recall, sit-stay & down stay (longer duration, longer distance different position of the handler ie back facing, out of sight), heel with distractions, hold an item in his mouth, temptation game.
*Drop on recall – a life-saving skill for your dog to learn so that he can be stopped on time in an emergency as he’s running towards you.
Learn all these useful cues and tricks and progress at your own pace.
- Private (1 to 1 at your home) or Private (1 to 1 at our centre) or Group class (min 3 dogs to start)
- 1 Hour Per Session
- On-going sessions
- Flexible booking system
- Venue: NEWest @ West Coast
- Package of 6 sessions (Renewable)
Advanced Obedience & Other Useful Cues
- Off-Leash Heeling
- Sit, Down, Stand (With Both Hands And Verbal) At A Distance
- Drop On Recall – A Very Important Life Skill To Teach Your Dog
- Stand Stay, Sit Stay & Down Stay (With Back Facing Dog)
- Stand Stay, Sit Stay & Down Stay (Out of Sight)
- Heel with distractions
- Tricks Titling (Certificate from the United States)
- Temptation Game
- Hold an item in his mouth
- And many more useful obedience cues