Dog Day School
We hear you! Our Dog Day School is finally ready to accept your enrollment.
Your dog will attend a school like a human school child. Go to school in the morning to socialize with other dogs, learn life skills, and go home happy & satisfied in the evening.
Our unique school syllabus is developed through the years with our successful agility dogs. Our border collie, Zeal has represented Singapore internationally 3 times (England and Netherlands) with 2 times finalists at World Agility Open Championships.
Now your dog will have a chance to be trained by our in-house trainers and assisted by our training assistants based on the success of our furkids — Nova, Zeal, Finn and Zenith.
Benefits of our unique day school syllabus:
- Obedience Training – Refresh your dog’s obedience using positive reinforcement techniques.
- Dog Gym – Strengthen your dog’s core muscles and confidence-building with our quality dog gym equipment and dog treadmill.
- Dog Sports – Expend your dog’s pent-up energy, Improve on your dog’s focus and ability to listen and take instructions
- Enrichment Games – Provide your dog with mental stimulation and lower his anxiety
- Socialization – Playtime with classmates to improve their social skills and communication skills.
- We only accept a maximum of 4 dogs per handler each day so your dog gets maximum attention from our trainers and training assistants.
All activities will be supervised and furkids will be trained by our experienced in-house trainers and training assistants. Whenever possible, daily videos, photos and feedback will be given to the dog owner during and after each school day.
SuperNova Dog Day School is great for:
- Puppies for socialization and confident building
- Dogs who need obedience refresher
- Hyperactive dogs with lots of pent-up energy
Below is the day school schedule (Monday & Thursday)* wef 1 oct 2022 :
- 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM – Hello to all classmates
- 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Dog Sports / Gym
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – 1st walk
- 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM – Dog nap
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM — Playtime
- 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM – Dog obedience
- 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM — Dog enrichment
- 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM — 2nd walk
- 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM — settle down to go home
*Activities are subject to changes without notice.
Furkid with the below behaviours will be separated for a short period of time from the main group:
- feeling uncomfortable
- feeling stressed
For the safety of your dog, playpens or barricades will be used at times when we need to leave your dog unsupervised for a short while.
All dogs are required to attend and pass a temperament and behaviour assessment at the centre before being accepted into our day school. Dogs will be assessed every 2 weeks and if they are found to be unsuitable for day school, alternative recommendations will be discussed with the dog owner.
- The dog must be up-to-date with their vaccination. They must be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before attending day school (show proof of vaccination card)
- Dog with no vaccination will have to provide the titer results from the vet
- All dogs must be on monthly flea & ticks prevention.
- Dogs with contagious illnesses (ie kennel cough, ringworms etc) will not be allowed to attend day school
- Dogs in heat will not be allowed to attend day school
- Dogs who mark excessively indoors will have to wear a diaper
- Dogs with aggression and guarding behaviour will not be suitable for dog day school
- All aversive training collars, aversive training tools and retractable leashes are not allowed in the training centre
We noticed that dogs tend to slip and slide when running on slippery flooring which is not good for their joints and hips. Thus, we have chosen livepro gym flooring rubber mats for the safety of your dog. Gym flooring is anti-slip, water-resistant and absorbs impacts when your dog jumps and runs, thus protecting your dog’s joints from injuries.
The training and day school area will also be disinfected with F10 veterinary disinfectant. F10 veterinary disinfectant is safe for all pets and is used for disinfecting hard surfaces to kill bacteria, yeast, fungi and most viruses eg: Parvovirus.
Air purifiers will be used to clean the air in the training centre. Aroma diffuser with dog-friendly essential oils will reduce the anxiety of your dog while giving the centre a nice scent.
Clean drinking water will be provided throughout the day.
Pee trays and pee pads are provided in the centre.
Submit the booking form for more info or book for your dog’s assessment.
SuperNova clients with our obedience/tricks/agility certificate will be entitled to 5% off our day school package.
An additional dog from the same household will be entitled to 5% off our package.