Terms & Conditions
For Agility Classes
Dogs with the following behaviour issues are not suitable to attend our agility group classes:
- Dogs that are not friendly to human and/or other dogs
- Dogs who can’t stop barking (excessive barking)
- Dogs who charge n lunges at human and/ or other dogs (reactive issue)
- Dogs with aggression issues with humans and/ or other dogs
Dogs found to have these issues in our agility classes will be advised to attend private training to address these issues.
- We reserve the right to remove or add new participants into the current class until it reaches the maximum number of participants for the class.
- We reserve the right to either put you on waiting list or advice you to join the agility class appropriate for your dog’s pace at another venue when we do not have the minimum number of participants to start a class.
- We reserve the right to shift you to another agility class level based on your dog’s progress.
- We reserve the right in allocating our trainers to the classes as we deemed fit.
- All agility packages will expire 4 months after the start of the first agility session. All packages are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For agility participants, you are expected to help out with the set-up & packing of the agility equipment.
- Participants have to commit to the training date they booked. Training lesson cancelled last minute will be forfeited. SuperNova has to be informed of any cancellation at least 1 week in advance.
For All Group and Private Lessons
- SuperNova Academy Of Dog Sports (hereinafter called SuperNova), Shanice, her trainer/s, her partners and venue management shall not be held responsible for any liability for loss or damage from disease, death, run away, theft, injury to persons or other pets or property caused by the owner’s dog or other unavoidable causes arising out of or in connection with the dog being handled or otherwise cared for by us. However, SuperNova agrees to due and reasonable care while the pet is in its custody.
- The owner of the dog warrants that he/she is the sole legal owner and that the dog has not been exposed to any communicable diseases within the last 30 days from the time of attaining the training classes.
- Any dog that is unwell, infested with ticks and /or with fleas and/or has contracted communicable diseases is not allowed to attend the training lessons during the period of illness. All puppies must have completed at least 1 vaccination before attending a group class.
- All fees are payable before the start of the 1st session. All fees and deposit paid are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. 10% of training fees will be charged for late payment made after the due date.
- Participants are to complete the training program within 4 months from the first arranged training appointment with SuperNova for private lesson or from the first lesson of the group class. Any extension to the completion of the training program has to be approved by SuperNova ( case by case basis ).
- If your dog is sick or your female dog is in heat, you will have to attend the class without your dog so that you can learn the lesson and go home to practice with your dog.
- All dogs must have annual vaccinations and be on flea, ticks and heartworm protection.
- Whether the dog is on the premises of the training ground or not, the owner hereby agrees to be and is solely responsible for any and all acts of the behaviour of the dog at all time. The owner/participant agrees not to claim any damages against SuperNova, her trainer/s and/or her partners and venue management, of any nature whatsoever, either by way of contract, equity, negligence or otherwise.
- The owner/participant hereby authorises SuperNova and her trainer/s to train and/or handle the dog in a manner which we deem fit in our sole and unfettered discretion.
- The owner/participant agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified SuperNova, Shanice, her trainer/s, her partners and venue management against all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, costs (including solicitor and client costs) and all expenses howsoever and whatever that SuperNova may incur or be subjected to as a result of any breach by the owner of the terms and conditions herein or for any injury, death or damage to life or property caused or contributed by the owner’s dog.
- All dogs must be micro-chipped and registered with AVS.
- A front-clip harness is required to be purchased for puppy and obedience training programs. Retractable leashes and aversive training tools (ie choker, prong collar, shock collars) are not allowed in trainings. Abusive and harsh behaviours towards your dog will not be tolerated during the trainings.
- SuperNova and our partners reserve all rights to use any photographs & video recordings of SuperNova’s participants & their dogs in any form of publicity and promotional materials & media.
- SuperNova reserves all rights to re-schedule any lesson as deemed necessary. Participant is allowed to postpone the lessons TWICE only. There will be no make-up lessons for participants who are absent from trainings. However, SuperNova will either do a short revision or send a video clip to the participant who has missed the previous training lesson.
- Only owner/handler/participant and the dog(s) that are enrolled for the trainings are allowed into the school/Training ground.
- No videography or/and photography is allowed during the training lessons without the approval of SuperNova.
- Videos that are shared to participants are for participants to reference only. These videos are not allowed to be shared to any form of media without the permission of SuperNova.
- It is mandatory that participant clears and picks up his dog’s poo, wipe the pee, and keep the training premises clean at all times.
- SuperNova reserves all rights to remove any owner/participant who does not comply with the above conditions.
- I further agree that this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and this Agreement is legally binding for this and any subsequent training programs that I attend.