Terms & Conditions
Dogs with the following behaviour issues are not suitable to attend our agility group classes:
- Dogs that are not friendly to human and/or other dogs
- Dogs who can’t stop barking (excessive barking)
- Dogs who charge n lunges at human and/ or other dogs (reactive issue)
- Dogs with aggression issues with humans and/ or other dogs
Dogs found to have these issues in our agility classes will be advised to attend private training to address these issues.
- We reserve the right to remove or add new participants into the current class until it reaches the maximum number of participants for the class.
- We reserve the right to either put you on waiting list or advice you to join the agility class appropriate for your dog’s pace at another venue when we do not have the minimum number of participants to start a class.
- We reserve the right to shift you to another agility class level based on your dog’s progress.
- We reserve the right in allocating our trainers to the classes as we deemed fit.
- All agility packages will expire 4 months after the start of the first agility session. All packages are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- SuperNova Academy Of Dog Sports (hereinafter called SuperNova), Shanice, her trainer/s, her partners and venue management shall not be held responsible for any liability for loss or damage from disease, death, run away, theft, injury to persons or other pets or property caused by the owner’s dog or other unavoidable causes arising out of or in connection with the dog being handled or otherwise cared for by us. However, SuperNova agrees to due and reasonable care while the pet is in its custody.
- The owner of the dog warrants that he/she is the sole legal owner and that the dog has not been exposed to any communicable diseases within the last 30 days from the time of attaining the training classes.
- Any dog that is unwell, infested with ticks and /or with fleas and/or has contracted communicable diseases is not allowed to attend the training lessons during the period of illness. All puppies must have completed at least 1 vaccination before attending a group class.
- All fees are payable before the start of the 1st session. All fees and deposit paid are non-refundable. 10% of training fees will be charged for late payment made after the due date.
- If your dog is sick or your female dog is in heat, you will have to attend the class without your dog so that you can learn the lesson and go home to practice with your dog.
- All dogs must have annual vaccinations and be on flea, ticks and heartworm protection.
- Whether the dog is on the premises of the training ground or not, the owner hereby agrees to be and is solely responsible for any and all acts of the behaviour of the dog at all time. The owner agrees not to claim any damages against SuperNova, her trainer/s and/or her partners and venue management, of any nature whatsoever, either by way of contract, equity, negligence or otherwise.
- The owner hereby authorises SuperNova and her trainer/s to train and/or handle the dog in a manner which we deem fit in our sole and unfettered discretion.
- The owner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified SuperNova, Shanice, her trainer/s, her partners and venue management against all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, costs (including solicitor and client costs) and all expenses howsoever and whatever that SuperNova may incur or be subjected to as a result of any breach by the owner of the terms and conditions herein or for any injury, death or damage to life or property caused or contributed by the owner’s dog .
- All dogs must be micro-chipped and registered with AVA.
- An easy walk harness ($45) is required to be purchased from SuperNova for puppy n obedience training programs. Retractable leashes and aversive training tools (ie choker, prong collar, shock collars) are not allowed in our training classes. Abusive and harsh behaviours towards your dog will not be tolerated in the training classes.
- SuperNova reserves all rights to use any photographs & video recordings of SuperNova’s students & their dogs in any form of publicity and promotional materials & media.
- SuperNova reserves all rights to re-schedule any lesson as deemed necessary. Students are allowed to postpone their lessons TWICE only. There will be no make-up lessons for students who are absent from class. However, we will either do a short revision or send a video clip to students who have missed the previous session/s.
- Students are to complete the training program within 3 months after the start of the program. There will be no refund or transfer of course fees for the above cases.
- Only owner/handler and the dog(s) that are enrolled for the class are allowed into the school/Training ground. For agility participants, you are expected to help out with the set-up & packing of the agility equipment.
- No videography or/and photography is allowed during the training lessons without the approval of SuperNova.
- It is mandatory that the owner clear and pick up all their dog’s poo, wipe the pee, and keep the training premises clean at all times.
- SuperNova reserves all rights to remove any owner who does not comply with the above conditions. There will be strictly no refund for the above offenders.
- I further agree that this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and this Agreement is legally binding for this and any subsequent classes that I attend.
Updated on 15 November 2019